The Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OK-AIR) is a statewide nonprofit organization for persons interested in institutional research and planning. Its purpose is to provide a venue for the discussion and improvement of research, assessment and planning in the state of Oklahoma.
Membership will be open to individuals interested in and dedicated to the purposes of the organization. A person’s affiliation with or interest in institutional research and planning will be self-determined. Membership is included with conference registration.
NEW: If you can’t attend the conference, you can still become a member! Click to learn more about joining OK-AIR.
The objectives of the Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research are to:
- Improve and disseminate research predominantly of concern to institutions of education.
- Provide a collegium for persons in a common profession.
- Provide an avenue for professional accomplishment by offering at least annual meetings at which professional contributions may be made through paper presentations, workshops, seminars, and other activities.
- Encourage association with the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), the Mid-America Association for Institutional Research (MIDAIR), and the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) and to promote AIR and SCUP forums and other activities.
- Encourage professional identification, development, and renewal.