UPDATE: The deadline has passed for presentation proposals. Thank you to all who applied!
The Oklahoma Association for Institutional Research (OK-AIR) is seeking proposals for our Spring Conference on topics related to higher education research, assessment, accreditation, and planning in Oklahoma.
The conference will be held Friday, April 22, 2022, ONLINE.
We are hoping for a broad range of sessions across multiple areas related to Institutional Research and Effectiveness in Higher Education including, but not limited to:
• Contextualizing data across campus and throughout higher education
• Learning methods and tools of the institutional researcher and related professions
• Evaluating the effectiveness of an institution, its programs, and its support services
• Conducting assessment, research, and scholarship
• Supporting strategic planning and accreditation efforts
• Effecting state and regional policy and procedures
We encourage proposals on these and related topics from all researchers and professionals in education, including faculty, administrators, staff members, graduate students, and student researchers. Please feel welcome to forward this email to anyone who might be interested in submitting a proposal.
Presenters will save $20 on conference registration (limited to two per presentation). The deadline for submissions is Monday, March 21, 2022.
If you have any questions, contact Tiffany Bryant at email@example.com.