Project Management 101 Workshop
Presented by Walter Miller Jr., CEMBB, CLSSMBB, MBA from Echelon, LLC
Free with OK-AIR Membership or $40 for Non-Members
Do you have a project that’s taking longer than expected? Do you have an idea you’d like to bring to fruition but need a strategy? This interactive-workshop is for you and your team!
Learn to use specific knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to deliver value to your department and organization. This virtual workshop is delivered in 2 three-hour sessions. Day One, learn about project management and Day Two, bring you and your team’s ideas to the table to apply methodologies from Day One. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is Project Management?
- Primary Goal of a project
- Project Management Basics
- Steps to setup a project
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Tools for planning a project
- Techniques for tracking a project
- Team synergy and communication
- How to manage project risk
- Exercise (Day Two)